domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2014

Burning red



    If you are looking for the perfect casual outfit for fall, a kenzo sweater never fails. I saw this red kenzo at opening ceremony, it is one of the amazing pieces of the new collection! Truth is I can't even enter opening ceremony (one of my favorite stores in Soho), cause I'll probably be broke in a couple of seconds, I just want absolutely everything! Because it's still not that cold I decided to some cool leather shorts, and play with the blue sandals, which actually combine with the tiger! I have to admit that I am a major addict when it comes to match little details,  and let me tell you it's a wise advice combining your outfit in a very sutil way almost as if it wasn't on purpose always.

Si están buscando el look perfecto para otoño, un buzo kenzo nunca esta de mas! Lo encontré en una de mis tiendas preferidas en Soho llamada Opening Ceremony, una tienda muy copada multimarca la cual tiene todas las mejores tendencias, en otras palabras es imposible no fundirse en cuestión de segundos! Estoy aprovechando los días de calor y por eso mismo decidí usar este short de cuero y las sandalias azul eléctrico. Una de las cosas que suelo ser adicta al vestirme es combinar de manera sutil los outfits, aunque sea un detalle como en este caso, en el cual combine el tigre a los zapatos. Es un consejo sabio que nunca falla!







I am wearing:

Kenzo swater
Topshop shorts
Alexander Wang clutch
Jazmin Chebar sandals

Make up by Sephora

Photo Cred: Jorge


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario