jueves, 2 de octubre de 2014

Simpleza


        This is my usual look that I wear to college or work during the day. It's comfy and effortless chic. Take your long boots out, and be prepared to see them a lot this season! The pants I bought them a few months ago, in Rag and Bone and they practically attached to my body in winter! The leather jacket is from All Saints, what I love about this one is that it is skinny fit and you can actually see the figure of the body underneath it. One of my biggest advices for this fall, it's keep it simple, especially right now that minimalism and monochromatic is the thing, because we are about to turn into the color spot wheel into really saturated colors! New York has definitely changed my way of dressing, for example when it comes to color, grey and black is all I crave and have! I really can't say how many different black shoes I own and I know for a fact that people think that I am wearing the same things over and over again, but I do see the differences, so I guess it doesn't really matter, right?
             

       Este es un tipico look que uso para ir a la universidad o a trabajar durante el día, es cómodo y chic sin mucho esfuerzo. Las botas largas me encantan, estoy en mi búsqueda de botas aun mas largas y con tacos! Alguna recomendación? Los pantalones los conseguí hace unos meses en Rag and Bone y están como adheridos a mi piel en invierno! La campera es de All Saints un clásico, lo que me gusta de esta campera en particular es que es al cuerpo y no tan grande como otras que tengo. Mi consejo principal para esta nueva estación es mantenerlo simple y minimalista, estamos a punto de hacer el cambio de los monocromáticos blanco, negro, gris y blanco a puro color así que aprovechen mientras la simpleza abunda. Nueva York definidamente marco un efecto en mi manera de vestir en el sentido que el negro y gris no pueden faltar en mi closet. Perdí la cuenta de cuantos zapatos y vestidos negros tengo, sinceramente hay días que creo que la gente no se entera que estoy usando ropa distinta, pero yo si noto la diferencia así que no importa verdad?

               







              I am wearing:
All Saints leather jacket
Urban Outfitters shirt
Rag and Bone pants
Prada bag
Stuart Wietzman black boots

Photo cred: Jorge

1 comentario: