miércoles, 26 de junio de 2013

Boho Chic




This is one of my favourite looks. Basically, because it's very comfortable and I can wear it for almost every occassion. I love the patterns and the palette of colors. One thing that can't miss in my wardrobe for sure are the head gears, I think they are very trendy and it makes the look more interesting and fun!

Este es uno de mis looks preferidos, básicamente porque el vestido es muy cómodo y lo puedo usar en casi cualquier ocasión. Me encanta el estampado y la paleta de colores. Una de las cosas que no puede faltar en mi ropero son los apliques de pelo, creo que están muy de moda y hacen que el look se va mas interesante y divertido!








                                                              Today I am wearing:
                                                              Rapsodia dress
                                                              Head gear: Voux
                                                              Hair and make up: Gabbie c make up and hair trends
                                                              Photography: Fransisco Sacco

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario