lunes, 24 de junio de 2013

Batik

Today I was inspired for a more edgy and relaxed look. I love to be in a dress that I can feel comfortable and at the same time femenine. This dress is from an Argentinan brand: Rapsodia, which I am a total addict because it combines my personal boho style with my other styles that you'll keep seeing. Hope you guys like it!

Hoy me inspire por un look mas relajado y audaz. Me encanta usar un vestido que se siente cómodo y a la misma vez femenino. Este vestido es de una marca Argentina Rapsodia, que soy adicta porque combina mi estilo personal el cual es bohemio con otros estilos que pronto verán. Espero que les guste!






                                             Today I am wearing: Rapsodia Dress
                                             Photography: Fransisco Sacco
                                             Hair and Make-up: Gabbie c make up hair trends

1 comentario:

  1. Love your dress, photos are amazing. You are beautiful!

    Tell me, how can I follow you on Bloglovin? There's no link

    Jelena
    http://davrilpoisson.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar