lunes, 7 de julio de 2014

Blue




Blue is one of the colors that was set in this year's fashion shows (Winter 13'-14'). I was never a huge fan of the color, but I like how it pops when playing with different patterns. I tried to combine the lipstick with the pink of the shirt, to create harmony. Since in New York it's summer I try not to wear long jackets and all the winter stuff that I should be using, seems like I am completely in denial. With only one more month in Uruguay I am planning to visit new places, basically I am playing tourist in my own country,  know it sound lame but I am doing stuff that I usually wouldn't so it's fun. Hope you guys have a wonderful week!

El azul es sin dudas uno de los colores que marcaron tendencia en las pasarelas del invierno 13'-14'. Aunque no soy muy fan de este color, admito que lo incorpore mucho este invierno y esta creciendo mi sentimiento por el mismo, mas aun cuando puedo jugar con distintos patrones. En Nueva York se impuso el verano y mi cabeza aun esta alla, aun mas luego de tanto frío seguido así que aun me cuesta usar mis camperas largas o mis peludos, parece que aun estoy en negación. Con solo 1 mes mas aquí en Uruguay, estoy planeando hacer muchas cosas y visitar nuevos lugares, así que básicamente estoy jugando a ser turista en mi propio país, suena un poco patético pero es todo lo contrario, es super divertido. Espero que todos tengan una semana divina! 




                                    Today's look:
                                              Bellmur Shirt
                                              Bellmur pants

                            Photo Cred: Tav Fotografia by Stefania Antunes

2 comentarios:

  1. nice look ;))

    xoxo
    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello there! We just discovered your blog and follow you now. May you also like our space: D

    A big hug from all three!
    www.melodiasporescrito.com

    ResponderEliminar