lunes, 1 de julio de 2013

Romantic vibes


   I went to the Prado today a very nice and romantic part of Montevideo. I knew from the beginning what I wanted to wear, because this dress is also very romantic and fits perfectly with the backround. This is the kind of dress I would wear to either a cocktail party or a nice dinner with my boyfriend. I decided to make a half ponytail because it matches very good with the whole look, I would recommend a more soften make up like I did also, and in this way the outfit has a perfect harmony.
Hope you all have a great week!
                                                                     xx

  Hoy fui al Prado, un barrio muy lindo y romántico de Montevideo. Supe desde el comienzo que me quería poner, porque este vestido también es muy romántico y queda perfecto con el fondo que elegí para hacer las fotos. En mi opinión este es el tipo de vestido que podría quedar bien para un coctel o una salida con mi novio. Decidi hacerme una media cola para cambiar y ademas porque va perfecto con el resto del lool, yo recomendaría que en cuanto al maquillaje sea suave porque de esa manera crea una armonía con todo el atuendo.
Espero que tengan una linda semana!
                                                        Besos.




             
                                                            Today I am wearing:
                                                            Topshop dress
                                                            Make up and hair: Gabbie c make up and hair trends
                                                            Photography: Fransisco Sacco
   

6 comentarios:

  1. Looks so beautiful i just love it
    http://femensleatherjackets.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. J'adore !

    http://apollinefashionbeautyblog.blogspot.fr/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. me encanta tu blog! me sorprendio realmente! hermosa!

    http://thestyleoflucia.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Lucia! También me puedes encontrar en instagram y en fb :)

      Wilhelmina
      xx

      Eliminar